TSS: The Expansion So Nice, We Had To Beat It Twice!

Qelyn
Officer

Main: Qelyn [MNK]
Second: Sarkhan [SHM]

TSS: The Expansion So Nice, We Had To Beat It Twice!

Post by Qelyn » Mon May 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends. We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside. *Insert Zama's mom joke here*

Well, now that we've gotten the childishness out of the way, #TeamIronMan is back with another update, another expansion launch, and another server first clear! So basically, business as usual.

TSS launched this week and thanks to our fearless leader, Mother Execute lead us to victory yet again! I wish I could say it was fun, but that would be a lie. 37 hours straight is not something I would recommend. However, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. But let's take a step back and look at what we've been up to for the last few months.

Not a lot.

PoR was a pretty lame duck expansion. We farmed the crap out of Demiplane and Deathknell, we got a ton of clicky items and augs, and we tried not to kill ourselves. Luckily a good portion of us fed our artisim with Hunter achievements! And for those of you who have never done Classic through Luclin Hunter achievements, in a word: DON'T. They are awful and give you nothing other than a headache and a guild leader making fun of you for killing grey mobs over and over for weeks on end.

In between these raids, we managed to have a little fun.

Here's #TeamIksar farming our 328th Vulak for Punchu's Abashi:
TeamIksar.jpg
TeamIksar.jpg (196.45 KiB) Viewed 222 times
And here's our server first Fabled Tunare Kill, now with 100% more eating the booty like groceries:
Tunare.jpg
Tunare.jpg (184.29 KiB) Viewed 222 times
Enough with that feel good bullshit. Now back to the present.

TSS launched, we made haste to Ashengate, and where some guilds would leave the members out to fend for themselves with no real plan or goal, not Wild Treasures! We "Execute-d" (see what I did there?) our plan smoothly and before we knew it, Lethar was dead and we had the loots. We were ready to call it a night, because we beat the expansion and the hardest raid mob in it, right???

We had a WHOLE DIFFERENT ZONE TO RAID! COMPLETE WITH IT'S VERY OWN BULLSHIT FACTION QUESTS!

Now, here is the part in our tale where most sane guilds would have taken a few hours and napped, getting refreshed and ready to carry on. But not us. Not #TeamIronMan. We don't know any better.

So going on no sleep, we slugged on and knocked out a bunch of bullshit faction killing mobs over and over and over and over again. And then, it was on to the last step: Direwind Cliffs. And just in time for an increased rare event! Yay! This will go quick! Right? Maybe? Please?

NOPE!

Turns out shit was broken! I am gonna give everyone a moment to get over the shock of something in EQ being broken.... Good? Good.

Lucky for us, our fearless wizard friend Hoth was the MVP on this expansion and single handedly got it fixed for us. With his help, we managed to grind it out and we were off to Frostcrypt!

Fast forward a few hours later, and a nice ungodly o'clock Beltron kill and Wild Treasures retained it's #1 raiding guild on the server by being first to clean both end game zones! Shout out to our friends over at Echoes of Elysium for choosing to go the Frostcrypt route first and not having to deal with a broken quest mob and therefore clearing that zone first.

Well, that's pretty much it for now! Second mains and alts are being leveled, quests are being completed, fun is being had! Speaking of fun, if you want to be part of the best guild this server has to offer, head over to THIS LINK to be part of the fun! Bonus points if you are an enchanter or a cleric, but we will always consider any exceptional player, regardless of class!

And now for everyone's favorite part of the update, QUOTES!
Screenshots 2.jpg
Screenshots 2.jpg (124.98 KiB) Viewed 222 times
P.S. Hoth made his own front page update, and since he was the MVP of the expansion, I feel obligated to mention it. So if you like reading novels for fun, you can check it out here. You're welcome, Hoth.